Instructions for playing System picks
System picks – win several times over with the same numbers
EuroMillions systems are full-combination systems. This means that all possible EuroMillions picks are formed from the numbers and stars marked with a cross. A pick consists of 5 numbers and 2 stars. The more numbers and stars that are selected, the more possible combinations there are to create EuroMillions picks. Each individual EuroMillions pick which is part of a system
Each pick under a EuroMillions system play is automatically entered in the 2nd Chance draw.
- First choose the system you want to play.
The price for this system and the number of picks it comprises depend on how many numbers and stars are selected.
- Move to the next step by clicking on “Select numbers”.
- Now select the corresponding number of numbers and stars in the entry field.
- Click on “Next” when you have finished selecting your numbers.
Click on “Random numbers” and you will receive randomly chosen numbers for your system.
- Choose whether you want to play EuroMillions with or without Super-Star. You can play up to four Super-Star combinations. Each Super-Star combination costs CHF 2.00.
You will find more information on Super-Star under the corresponding menu item.
- Choose the number of successive draws in which you want to participate with your system, or conclude a jackpot subscription.
With a jackpot subscription, your system is played whenever the jackpot reaches the amount you have selected and you have enough money in your game account.
You will find more information on jackpot subscriptions under the corresponding menu item.
- Then click on “Next” one more time. The next page shows all your details again so that you can check that they are correct. Your system will not be definitively entered until you click on “Play now”.