Individual picks – the simplest path to becoming a multimillionaire
1. In the entry field, choose the numbers for your first EuroMillions pick. A pick always consists of 5 numbers (1-50) and 2 stars (1-12).
2. As soon as you have completed a pick, an orange button will appear to the right. If you would like to complete a further pick, click on this button.
Note: You can submit a maximum of 12 picks per entry
3. Click on “Next” when you have completed the desired number of picks.
Click on “Random numbers” and the pick is automatically completed with randomly chosen numbers.
4. Choose whether you want to play EuroMillions with or without Super-Star. You can play up to four Super-Star combinations. Each Super-Star combination costs CHF 2.00.
You will find more information on Super-Star under the corresponding menu item.
Note: You can also participate in Super-Star without playing EuroMillions (that is, without entering picks).
5. Choose the number of successive draws in which you want to participate with your picks, or conclude a jackpot subscription.
With a jackpot subscription, your picks are played whenever the jackpot reaches the amount you have selected and you have enough money in your game account.
You will find more information on jackpot subscriptions under the corresponding menu item.
6. Then click on “Next”. The next page shows all your details again so that you can check that they are correct. Your picks will not be definitively entered until you click on “Play now”.