Bank number systems – the game for number experts
Would you like to become a millionaire? Are you an absolute expert at numbers? Are you looking for a challenge? Then the bank number system is just right for you.
A Swiss Lotto pick always comprises 6 numbers and 1 lucky number. In a bank number system, you play with two different types of numbers: if you are convinced that certain numbers will be drawn, you mark them as bank numbers. Numbers you are not completely sure about are marked as elective numbers. In our example, we have marked 2 bank numbers and 6 elective numbers plus a lucky number. The possible Swiss Lotto picks are then formed from these numbers. The two bank numbers are played in every pick. 4 of the 6 selected elective numbers, plus the lucky number, supplement the two bank numbers to make up a complete Swiss Lotto pick. In our example, there is a total of 15 different Swiss Lotto picks.
- First choose the system you want to play.
The price for this system and the number of picks it comprises depend on the selected quantity of numbers and lucky numbers.
Note: Every bank number system uses exactly one lucky number. If you want to play more than one lucky number, then choose the easy system.
- Move to the next step by clicking on “Select numbers”.
- Now choose the corresponding quantity of bank numbers and elective numbers as well as a lucky number.
- Click on “Next” when you have finished selecting your numbers.
Click on “Random numbers” and you will receive randomly chosen numbers for your system.
- Choose whether you want to play Swiss Lotto with or without Joker. You can play up to 3 Joker numbers. Every Joker number costs CHF 2.00.
You will find more information on Joker under the corresponding menu item.
- Choose the number of successive draws in which you want to participate with your system, or conclude a jackpot subscription. With a jackpot subscription, your system is played whenever the jackpot reaches the amount you have selected and you have enough money in your game account.
You will find more information on jackpot subscriptions under the corresponding menu item.
- Then click on “Next” one more time. The next page shows all your details again so that you can check that they are correct. Your system will not be definitively entered until you click on “Play now”.