Easy system – win multiple times with your favourite numbers
Would you like to become a millionaire? Do you want to get the most from your numbers and not be limited in the number of favourite numbers you play? In that case, the easy system is the right game alternative for you.
A single Swiss Lotto pick always comprises 6 numbers and 1 lucky number. The easy system, in contrast, is a full-combination system in which you can choose more than 6 numbers and 1 lucky number – for instance, 7 numbers and 3 lucky numbers. The possible Swiss Lotto picks – 21, in our example – are then combined from these numbers. The more numbers and lucky numbers you select, the more Swiss Lotto picks you play. It merely costs a little more. Your advantage? If you choose the right numbers, you win not just once, but multiple times.
- First choose the system you want to play.
The price for this system and the number of picks it comprises depend on the selected quantity of numbers and lucky numbers.
- Move to the next step by clicking on “Select numbers”.
- Now select the corresponding quantity of numbers and lucky numbers in the entry field.
- Click on “Next” when you have finished selecting your numbers.
Click on “Random numbers” and you will receive randomly chosen numbers for your system.
- Choose whether you want to play Swiss Lotto with or without Joker. You can play up to 3 Joker numbers. Every Joker number costs CHF 2.00.
You will find more information on Joker under the corresponding menu item.
- Choose the number of successive draws in which you want to participate with your system, or conclude a jackpot subscription. With a jackpot subscription, your system is played whenever the jackpot reaches the amount you have selected and you have enough money in your game account.
You will find more information on jackpot subscriptions under the corresponding menu item.
- Then click on “Next” one more time. The next page shows all your details again so that you can check that they are correct. Your system will not be definitively entered until you click on “Play now”.