- Help Help
- Betting guide Betting guide
- Bet types Bet types
- Forms of bet Forms of bet
- Place a bet Place a bet
- Live bets Live bets
- Play-or-Pay Play-or-Pay
- Odds Odds
- Prediction Prediction
- Betting programme Betting programme
- Calculation of gains Calculation of gains
Calculation of winnings
In principle, the potential winnings are calculated by multiplying the prediction odds by the stake. Depending on the form of betting, the calculation of the potential winnings is expanded correspondingly.
Although odds of predictions can change continuously, you will be paid those odds given at the time you placed the bet.
The potential winnings are calculated by multiplying the prediction odds by the stake.
• Odds × stake = potential winnings
The potential winnings for a combination bet are calculated in two steps:
1. Overall odds: Multiply all individual odds for a prediction together.
o Odds 1 × odds 2 = overall odds
2. Potential winnings: Multiply the stake by the overall odds.
o Overall odds × stake = potential winnings
The amount of the potential winnings on a system bet depends on the system, the number of correct predictions and their odds multiplied by the stake.
NB: When a bet is placed, the betting slip must always show the maximum potential winnings. All system predictions need to be correct to hit the maximum.
The specific bet combinations generated by the system as well as the corresponding potential winnings can both be seen by clicking the link marked “Details” on the betting slip.