Tips for worry-free playing
Playing should not be associated with hardship, but with enjoyment, fun and responsibility.
- Fun: Gambling is not a substitute for gainful employment! Play for fun and engage in other leisure pursuits as well.
- Time: Decide yourself how often you wish to gamble. Before a game, set yourself a time limit.
- Money: Do not gamble more money than you can afford. Never attempt to make up a loss by playing another game. Do not borrow money to be able to play.
- Stress: Never play when you are feeling stressed or depressed.
- Overview: Keep your playing habits under control. Regularly monitor whether you are playing longer or gambling more money than before.